To promote healing, restore hope and affirm human potential through services that empower, voices that speak for justice; and, partnerships that strengthen communities.
- Spiritual. At our core as Catholics and Christians, we strive to live the teachings of Jesus by bringing the beatitudes to life in all 14 counties of the Diocese of Covington.
- Compassionate. We recognize the dignity and gifts of each person and accept the diversity of responses to God's call to be fully human. We are particularly sensitive to those who are poor, the least reconciled in our society, and especially those inadequately served by governmental agencies.
- Empowering. Our unique, long-term approach of helping the whole individual by focusing on their mental, emotional, financial and physical needs empowers them to reach their full potential. We utilize a “hand-up, not hand-out” approach by asking our clients to make a commitment to us, just as we make a commitment to them.
- Impactful. We recognize and embrace that our efforts must achieve results. Our professional staff is credentialed and experienced, our programs tested and accredited and our approach comprehensive to drive long-term results. We strive to continually improve by utilizing best practices and are accountable to our stakeholders.
- Inspirational. While we are inspired by Jesus’ teachings and the resiliency of the human spirit represented in those we serve, we strive to inspire our community and encourage them to activate their Faith by walking through our doors to serve.